Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Busy Day - but always time for CRAFTS!

It was a busy day - work, then the Man-Cub's friends came over, then Tae Kwon Do, then PTO, and then WELCA, plus all the housework in between. No running or biking today. But I did manage to do two quick scrapbook pages for the Man-Cub's 2nd grade scrapbook. These pages are for his McDonalds Birthday Party back in June - Yes - I'm that far behind - but these pages finish his 2nd grade scrapbook. I already need to get started on the 3rd grade one too.





















These pages were incredibly easy - I just took two of the birthday hats and cut out these motifs and glued them to purple paper. I haven't picked which of the 200 or so pictures I took that day will make it to the scrapbook, but it will be fun to find out.

I'll knit tonight at Tae Kwon Do, and I need to post pictures of those socks too.

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I LOVE scrapbooking too! Do you do it a lot? I just now checked out your blog for the first time, but I just saw this one mention of it. I am starved for scrap talk. None of my friends are into it for some reason! Anyway, I like your socks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VeganMartha. I do love scrapbooking. I have three going right now - just for the Man-Cub - 1)Third Grade - 2)Tae Kwon Do - it's really neat - the cover says - the Making of a Martial Artist - and 3)Cub Scouts. I'll try and post photos of the pages as I do them too.

    ReplyDelete