Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Chocolate Chip Cookie Heaven"

The Man-Cub wanted to bake cookies yesterday afternoon - he was out of school for Martin Luther King Jr. Day - so I checked VegWeb for a recipe and found this one
http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6580.msg83477

Of course, they don't sell any vegan chocolate chips here and I didn't have time to order any - so I bought an endangered species chocolate bar (which for some reason they do have here) and chopped it up - a little too finely for proper chocolate chips - more like mini chocolate chips. The recipe makes the perfect amount for our small family - about 2 dozen.

The Man-Cub measured and mixed all of the ingredients - I should have taken some pictures of the little chef - but this is the only picture taken - after the fact and the Man-Cub took it himself.

3 comments:

  1. Hey - I posted a comment on your "baked tofu" post....it was the last post I saw for several days. When I signed on just now, I could see all the posts between now and the Tofu post....wonder what's up with that? It's not the first time that has happened...thought you just weren't posting. I've tried to refresh the browser, but that doesn't seem to help. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take you several days at a time! See ya, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    You're not going through some sort of proxy that caches pages are you?

    Talk to you soon.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - not that I know of....I'll look into it. See ya, K

    ReplyDelete