Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Monday

The Man-Cub was out of school for Easter Monday and I took the day off from work too. He loved the big bubble wand the Easter Bunny left and used up all of the bubbles.

It was still very cold but we bundled up and went to the skate park - the Man-Cub is quite the little "skater"...

I think that just about catches us up on everything - if I think of anything else interesting that we did over the Easter weekend I'll update later. The wind is blowing hard now and it's snowing - we're supposed to get about 5 inches of snow from this spring storm...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a lot of posts! Enjoyed them - looks like you had a whirlwind week.

    I'll have to get the photos from Pat & Diane for my blog - I really forgot to take any photos and they were snapping them....lazy, I am.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would ever characterize you as lazy... But do post some nice beachy pics - snowing here and really windy - brrr.

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the boy is having a lot of fun with his Easter stuff and the skateboarding. E.

    ReplyDelete