Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another Quilt for Lutheran World Relief

http://www.lwr.org/parish/quilts.asp


This one uses more of the black check and another brighter colored plaid that we had a lot of - the entire back is the greenish plaid as well. The colored squares were already cut - so I had to cut some checked squares to go in between. The Man-Cub helps me a lot with this project - he likes to use the measuring tape - the quilts are supposed to be 60X80 - but mine are always a little bit bigger.

We met at the church today to tie all the quilts. We completed nine today and we'll meet again Wednesday evening to finish up. I wish I had gotten another one done for this year's shipment which leaves on May 15, but I'm sure I won't have time. I'll just start on next year's batch.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of work. You must enjoy it though, for a good cause. E

    ReplyDelete