Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I really am the luckiest Mom. The Youth Choir sang a sweet song at church this morning and I am spoiled with all kinds of goodies today - cards, candy and flowers - what more could a Mom want.




All the loot - Endangered Species Chocolate Mint and Panda Raspberry licorice - Score!
The Man-Cub's class put together a Third Grade Cookbook - so sweet! - His recipe contribution - my zucchini bread recipe (now I know why he asked for that...) - A sweet card a funny card and a handmade card - And a bouquet of Purple Flowers...

The ever crafty Man-Cub made a purple (my favorite color) key ring for me...

The "funny" card - hehe...

The untrimmed bouquet - I'll trim it up and make it prettier later - now I'm off to knit and laze around all day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment