Saturday, June 30, 2007

New TKD Socks - AKA Vacation/Baseball Socks

Of course I did some knitting while I was on vacation - not as much as I should have done - I finished one sock - this is the "Vacation Sock"...

The Man-Cub's Tae Kwon Do instructors are taking the summer off - so there will be no Tae Kwon Do classes - Oh well - we have baseball though - so the sock that didn't get finished on vacation will henceforth be known as the "Baseball Sock".

My Size 3 needle sock pattern has 48 stitches - so I googled for 'knit lace pattern multiple of 8' - I also googled for multiple of 6 - but I found this simple pattern
Round 1: [Yo, k1, SK2P, k1, yo, k1] to end.
Round 2: K all sts.
So that's what I'm doing for the 5 inches above the ankle - then I'll switch back to the regular pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment