Monday, September 03, 2007

Still remodeling

Lest you think this has become just a food blog - I am still knitting on my Monkey Socks - but I'll post updates to the Vegan Sock KAL - I am cooking quite a bit 'tho...

We did paint the guest bathroom a bright white (I just love plain white walls) and I'm still 'mudding' the drywall from the new furnace installation - I'll probably finish that up in the next week or so and post a picture of it.

In our nice white bathroom we had a very dark cabinet that seemed out of place - so I'm spray painting it white.



a few more coats to go - walnut stain is pretty hard to cover up...

2 comments:

  1. It does take a lot of white paint to cover dark wood, especially stains, but can really brighten the room. Your weather still looks great. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - our weather has been nice - we took the Man-Cub to an old fashioned threshing bee yesterday - loads of fun - I'll post about it later...

    ReplyDelete