Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Baby Blanket FO

If you're wondering why my Monkey socks aren't finished - it's because October is a busy month for me - I've got birthdays and new babies to knit for. The baby blanket is for a little girl in SC and her dad got it in the mail yesterday and I had a nice long chat with him.

There were no progress pictures because I didn't want him to see it first. I finished it up while Mom was here and finally got it in the mail - the Baby's 2 weeks old now...

It's just my standard knit blanket with a crocheted border.

2 comments:

  1. hey - ahh - babies....i remember those days -

    enjoyed the drywall shots - who else would enjoy seeing that??? reminds me of new hill, of course!!

    we had 92 degrees today - still dry...a cold front is coming this way - we should be down to 75 late in the week.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,

    I'm glad it's cooling off now - we've seen blowing snow twice now - nothing on the ground - yet.

    ReplyDelete