Friday, February 01, 2008

Bryanna's Tofu

I had already made Bryanna's Marinated Tofu before I got sick - I used frozen tofu for the extra chewy texture. Recipe here http://www.everydaydish.tv/Recipe%20Pages/Breast_of_Tofu_Recipe.html . Here it is marinating and when I did this part it smelled really yummy - then for a couple of days nothing smelled yummy at all - so this languished in the fridge...

...finally after about 12 hours on the BRAT diet (for those of you without children that's Bananas-Rice-Applesauce-Toast - supposedly just what you need to get over any gastro-intestinal problem) I finally thought I could stand up long enough to get something that looked like a meal on the table...

Sorry for the lousy photo, but this was really nice - crunchy and chewy - and nicely seasoned - I'll definitely be making this again soon...

BTW - the Man-Cub and I were horribly ill - and the Man - not at all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment