Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday Snow

Just after I posted that the snow was 'going' - it came back - not with a vengence - just a gentle reminder on the first day of Spring that Winter is not over yet. We got about an inch of snow last night - I hope there's no more before Easter. BTW no one does Sunrise Service outside up here...

In other news...
I'm still frantically working on Bella - even when I should be practicing the organ - Maundy Thursday service last night went fine - a couple of small (left hand) mistakes (the Man-Cub said he heard them) - I hope my wrists hold out.

3 comments:

  1. haha that was cute about no one doing sunrise services! i can't imagine why.....just kidding, of course.

    have fun with the organ, i'm sure you'll do fine. love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will relax about the organ thing. I'm sure you'll do fine. Looking forward to seeing you. E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gardagami is a bad bad link, i would advice you to delete it, and if you thinking about clicking one of the two links.. DON'T DO IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete