Friday, April 04, 2008

Momaw's Place

Thomas Wolfe once said 'You can't go home again...'

...that may be true although - I'm certainly home when I'm home - I mean I'm just as comfortable as before I left...

...but I get the point - things change...

...this is Momaw and Popaw's place around the cove from Grandma's as I remember it as a child...

...this is the old place now - someone else owns it and is remodeling it...

...Mom says the Cherry Tree we used to climb was actually across the road - right above Trouble's pasture...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that house and terrain looks so different! - What does Curty and Judy's house look like? I'll have to go over there next time I'm home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also different - their house was more of a red brick than I remembered - I thought it was that yellowish colored brick for some reason...

    Love,

    t

    ReplyDelete