Sunday, April 06, 2008

Slipper Shod

I am slipper shod most days - it keeps my handknit socks from wearing out so quickly. The only problem with that is that my slippers wear out instead...

...and I'm apparently 'right-footed' as my right slipper wears out first...

...these slippers have already had their soles replaced at least twice - the tops never seem to wear out...

...this time I added little felt pads to the soles - hoping to add a few more months of wear...

I know they don't quite match - I just used some yarn from my stash...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they were meant to have those soles on them. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little slippers! What a great idea...my slippers are starting to fall apart so maybe I'll make myself something like this. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Affectioknit, do you have a pattern to share, I would love to make a pair of slippers too?

    ReplyDelete