Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Lawnmower

The human kind - The Man-Cub mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday!

And like a lot of things we teach our children - it would have been much much easier to have done it myself.

I followed along behind him (taking pictures - of course) helping him make turns and showing him how to get the left side of the mower right up against trees etc. without damaging them.

He'll still need some supervision for a while, but he's certainly an enthusiastic mower!

2 comments:

  1. can i have him for the summer??? i want someone to mow my yard without a fuss!!

    good "life" training! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you can't have him - but he would willingly mow your grass if he were there - I'm sure the novelty of it will wear off - probably sooner than I would like...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete