Sunday, August 17, 2008

What We're Reading

It's been a while since I've talked about what we're reading...

These books are all from the local library. The aquarium and the bird book are the Man-Cub's pics - and he sits for hours perusing them. The Blue Corn and Chocolate is an interesting sort of recipe and history book - a lot of the recipes are vegan or easily veganized - there is some junk about hunted meats too - but mostly it's vegan corn and squash and stuff - and the Rush and Leaf craft book was chosen from the craft section as the most forlorn book in the library - it's not been checked out since 1982 - so of course I had to check it out...

I did finish 'The Gravedigger's Daughter' - I liked it a lot - Thanks again Crystal - I've already passed it on to my sister.

1 comment:

  1. yep, thanks, crystal! your book is next on my reading list!

    see ya, sis! love, k

    ReplyDelete