Friday, April 03, 2009

Circular Shrug

I fibbed in the Easter Dress post - I have now cast on for a
Circular Shrug. I thought I might need a little something to keep me warm on Easter morning - but without sleeves (I don't like to play with long sleeves of any kind)...

and, as I'll be at another retreat (see - I wouldn't have been able to practice anyway) this weekend - I should be able to finish this shrug - it looks like a weekend project to me...

The yarn is Caron Eco (it's a new yarn to me - with recycled plastic content) - colourway - Wheat - I think it will match the little tannish flowers on the tunic...

2 comments:

  1. What kind of retreat are you headed to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks like it will match your outfit well.

    I am away for the next few day so I'll catch up with you when i return.

    ReplyDelete