Thursday, May 27, 2010

'Yep, you bloggers sure are nice to each other...'

That's what the Man said after this package arrived in the mail...and it's oh so true! - I'm constantly amazed at the friendships formed here and I so look forward to hearing from y'all...

...My sweet blogging penpal - Maureen - sent me this lovely little package...

...can you see my name - faintly printed on that pink paper - Oh how I love little prezzies...

...inside was a lovely tissue holder - and I really needed one - it's so pretty...

...but wait - there was another tiny little packet - what could it be...

...It's a packet of Sorrel - Maureen and I had had a little conversation (as we do almost daily) - back and forth over the Atlantic - via email - about Sorrell (in reference to the Green Mayonnaise - and I bet it would be good in that too)...

...I'm going to try and plant it today...

...here's the contact information for the little tissue holder...

6 comments:

  1. Love the tissue holder! What a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice :) I love all the friends that I have made (someone sent Bailey a gift also, it was soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! looks like we have lots in common : )

    love that little tissue holder. what a sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet gifts, it is so much fun receiving beauty in the mail!

    ReplyDelete