Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...Making Merry...

...there's not much going on here...we've been making very Merry - with several Christmas parties to attend this week...

...packages keep arriving...

...these are from my Mom and my sister...chock full of goodies...both of them...just so there's no shortage of treats...

...plans for the week include some cookie baking and a new Narnia movie...lots of Wii...and some quiet time too...I've still got a little bit of elving to do as well...more on that later...

....so how are you managing as the clock ticks down to Christmas...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Very best wishes to you and your family, Teresa. I went out yesterday to get a few small things for the kids to open on the 24th, but there's way less under the tree than previous years. Anyway, I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went shopping to our 'posh' supermarket, Waitrose, with my son. The first Christmas with him for about nine years!

    I was very happy and touched to realise he wanted very much to be near his Mum (and Dad!) He has been in Australia for nearly seven years.

    ReplyDelete