Saturday, March 26, 2011

Checking things off...


...we've been busy checking things off the TO DO list...the Amity has been blocked...Check - ✓


...my gaiter that I made on size 7 needles and I said was a tighter weave and therefore warmer...well - it really was too tight - so I frogged that and re-knit it on size 10's...while watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid last night...and now it's just like Scout's...so Gaiter - Check - ✓

...The aquarium's been cleaned - Check - ✓

...trouser's hemmed - Check - ✓

...Merit badges sewn on - Check - ✓

...and I didn't have to call the County Commissioner - we ran into him when we were out walking Jack...and we got our meeting all set up for the next County Commissioner's meeting in April...so - Check - ✓

7 comments:

  1. That's great. Lots of jobs well done. I hope there's some fun time scheduled on your list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy and aren't those check marks lovely. The Amity looks so beautiful.
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see those ticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweater Teresa!a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's what I would call productive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wonder. Wow. I love checking things off lists!
    Do you have any advice for sewing on the badges? Maybe my needles or my hands are too wimpy. Those badges are tough!

    ReplyDelete