Tuesday, December 27, 2011

...an Antique Christmas...

...I got a few little antique-y things for Christmas as well...

...these candle holders...they're from the 1876 Cape Cod Collection by Avon...

...I can remember the Avon woman calling on my Mom back in the 70s...

...often she would leave little Avon catalogs...and I remember the fancy red dishes that were featured in the booklets...

...and this little blue banded yellow ware bowl...

...it has a chip in the rim and in the bottom...

...but neither affect its functionality...I love it...it's so cute...

...and finally two Gay Fad Fire King bowls...

...hand painted at the Gay Fad Studio...

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I got some Russel Wright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red candle holders, they glow so beautifully. What special presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I remember that Cape Cod collection from Avon too. Either my mom or Grandma had some of those.

    ReplyDelete