Thursday, August 02, 2012

...Birthday greetings...

...I had an awesome birthday...

...filled with surprises...

...and lots of my favorite things...

...don't worry - those things that look like marshmallows are actually bananas...

...you've seen my dress already...that was my 'big' birthday present...but the boys also managed to find some yummy vegan cookies at our local grocery...I am so going to try the vanilla ones in a Vegan Banana Pudding...vegan vanilla wafers are surprisingly hard to find...

...and Ranier Cherries are my favorites...and I'm so lucky that their harvest coincides with my birthday...yum...

...there were lots of flowers...red ones from the Man...and purple ones again from Scout...

...a few sweet cards...

...and an awesome Vegan Strawberry Champagne Birthday Cake from Fruit Cake

...and Scout and the Man made an awesome Birthday dinner too...I'll try and find out the details for you...it's green tea marinated tofu - grilled...served with noodles and peanut sauce...it was so good...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and special gifts. We'll do it again next week. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday. And, as I'm sure you also add - many of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like an awesome birthday! I simply love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!! And you're shawl is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete