Friday, December 07, 2012

...Holiday Party Prep...

...I got together with a couple of my sweet neighbors and we planned the "First Annual Neighborhood Christmas Party"...

...we sent out invitations...and nametags...so that when we all get together we'll know each other's names...

...and each family got a note asking them to bring their favorite dessert or appetizer...we alternated houses so we'd have enough of everything...
...we moved our furniture around to make more room...
...our house will be first in this progressive party...and we're only responsible for Wassail...which will actually be Nanny's Russian Tea...and Christmas Punch...

...we got everything set up the night before...I'll let you know tomorrow how it all goes...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful idea. I've never been to a progressive party and I've always thought it would be fun. Sounds like a great way to get to know your neighbours. xo

    ReplyDelete