Monday, February 25, 2013

...Bathroom Update...grouting the tile...

...you know what comes after setting the tile...well, about 24 hours after anyway...
...of course...you're right...it's grouting the tile...
...I do love this quartz tile...but I was definitely not a fan of the grout removal...I had to use a toothbrush to scrub it off of each tile...quartz is not at all porous...but just the texture holds on to the excess grout...so what I thought was going to take about 2 hours...ended up taking about 6...
...all done now...I know it's very dark...we've removed the light fixture and have only temporary light in here right now (no windows either)...I'll get some better photos once the Man installs the new light fixture...

...almost done...and I'm really thankful that we didn't use this tile in the larger bathroom as we originally planned...that would have been a lot more work...funny how things work out like that sometimes isn't it?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so much progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine - as I am sure you can - a whole bathroom and a toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete