Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...knitting a little something...looks kinda funny now...it's on big needles so should be done soon...

...also writing up the pattern as I go along...which may be the best way to do that...as I've had a little trouble doing it after the fact...HA!...

...I'm further along than in the photo...but I've completely frogged already 4 times...and may have to again...

...rainy snowy weather here now...perfect for knitting and reading (Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker)...and Ash Wednesday service tonight...and so Lent begins...Scout says he's giving up pop for Lent...I'm thinking that instead of giving any 'thing' up...I'm just going to try and 'give' something everyday...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm knitting a cardigan for a very kind friend who does a lot for me. It is a splendid vintage pattern in thin yarn and so makes a very versatile garment.

    Another friend is giving up television for Lent - we shall see what we shall see - or not, in her case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been frogging a lot lately, too. I like your yarn!

    ReplyDelete