Wednesday, April 24, 2013

...Triplet Slippers...

...I was going to post this as a W.I.P. Wednesday...

...back in FEBRUARY!!!...

...but I had saved the post because I intended to write up a little pattern for the boots at the bottom...

...and I definitely am going to do that...maybe tomorrow...HA!

...y'all know that Scout's girlfriend is a triplet...so fun...and so rare...and they are so different...that I didn't want to make three identical sets of slippers for them...so I used the same colours...but three different patterns...
...the first pair I made are exactly like the Non-Felted slippers that I made on the way to and from Wisp for our ski trip...
...and the second pair is a pattern that I've already published...my Super Simple Stockinette Slippers...
...and the third pair are the new pattern...I did take some notes...I just need to find the tote that held that project and type them up...
...I think I'll call it Super Simple Slip On Booties...pattern coming tomorrow...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Triplets! Wow! What great gifts too. Looking forward to the new pattern!

    My cousin had twins, last month, a boy and a girl, and we're over the moon about them. I can't wrap my head around two babies at once, let alone three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grandmother used to knit booties like this for me and my 10 cousins. We had them in high school and college and loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A triplet, wow. I have only seen triplets once - fifty years ago - at the seaside. Three little girls dressed the same. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete