Thursday, April 25, 2013

...Vegan Gingerbread Latte...

...Oh my!...
...This is so good!...and perfect for a lazy Saturday morning...
...just mix a cup of brewed coffee (the Man drinks his black so I was making a pot anyway...but I think this would be a good use for leftover coffee too) with 2 cups of Vegan milk...I used almond milk...but I'm sure you can use whatever vegan milk you prefer....
...gather some gingerbread-y spices...
...if you don't have these adorable measuring spoons just pinch up some spice between your fingers to get the small amount you'll need...
...choose your sweetner...I used Sorghum Molasses and about 1/16 teaspoon of Stevia...
...mix it all up in a pot...and heat through...
...it gets so nice and frothy...you'll think you're at a fancy-dan coffee shop...
...serve with a couple of vegan gingerbread cookies for a delicious treat...

Vegan Gingerbread Latte

1 cup brewed coffee
2 cups Almond Milk
1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/16 teaspoon ground clove
1/16 teaspoon ground allspice
1 tablespoon molasses
Sweetener to taste

Put everything in a pot. Whisk until ingredients are well combined. Heat until warm or hot...

~Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! As fickle and rainy as the weather has been up here this week. I think that's the perfect way to kick-off this weekend! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds quite yummy!
    but we finally have sunshine!
    i was drinking iced coffee today. :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Froffy coffy as we said back in the day! Looks scrumptious.

    Just ordered a few of the cute measuring spoon sets, I know two people who will love them and one for me!

    ReplyDelete