Wednesday, June 12, 2013

...family vacay...day three...

...this was the day that we visited our grandmas...the Man and I are both lucky enough to still have 97 year old grandmas...

...my grandma recently moved to an assisted living facility...she seems quite happy and well adjusted there...

...they have lots of activities to choose from every day...the day of our visit Grandma went on a picnic lunch trip to a local park...then in the afternoon there was a boat ride on the lake...
...she calls her room there a 'dorm room' and has decorated it with pictures...this one was of me...my Mom and Grandma when we were all at university together at the same time...the school paper did an article about us...
...and this funny one that I'd never seen before of Grandma and Granddaddy (who was a Golden Gloves boxer)...cute eh?...
...and this one of all her children...my Mom the only girl in the middle of my uncles...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos, especially the one of your Grandma and her husband - really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that your grandma is still with you. I love the photo of you, your mom and grandma. How cool for the three of you to have gone to university at the same time!

    ReplyDelete