Wednesday, August 14, 2013

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I've not done a W.I.P. Wednesday post in a while...because there's not been a lot of W. P.-ing...HA!
...but Scout's Grass Rug does continue to grow...inch by inch...
...probably more slowly because of this little project...

...our sweet neighbors have had their first little baby...a precious little girl...and I wanted to make a special blanket for her...

...I found this free pattern at Michaels while I was there buying (YET) more green yarn for the Grass Rug...and thought it was so sweet and cute for a little girl...I bought the yarn and got started right away...
...the pattern calls for duplicate stitch letters...but I thought I'd just knit them in...probably not my best knitting decision ever...as it doesn't look that great from the back and they would probably look better embroidered on after...I guess the people who wrote the pattern had thought of that...

...anywhooo...I'm almost done now...and I'll show you the finished blanket after I embroider the flowers before I gift it...

...what Work do you have In Progress?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I loe the baby blanket, something which will be used and loved.

    I'm knitting a cardi for my lovely neighbour. It is a nice long one in a creamy tweedy wool that knits up beautifully. I should finish the fronts this weekend which leaves the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete