Thursday, October 31, 2013

...Happy Halloween...

...I was thinking when we got the scary witch out of the Halloween bin that she has definitely seen better days...there are lots of bits of tape on her...and some tears and white spots...
...Scout and I made her just from a piece of black posterboard when he was 2...so she's getting on in age...

...I got the pattern from a MSL magazine...but a quick search and I found it online...Martha Stewart Witch Silhouette project...
...just look at the scary shadow she casts in the night...

...it's funny...but I don't think we'll be making a new one...I think we'll just keep taping up the old one...

...and that's Jack's little silhouette beneath the witch...HA!
...Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!...

...and a funny (or not so funny - as the case may actually be...) addendum...the deer must have been hungry last night...the beautiful jack-o-lanterns were destroyed last night...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they were ghost deer. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the witch, she is very witchy!

    Oh those pesky deer!

    ReplyDelete