Thursday, November 21, 2013

...a new vegan sausage...

...just a new (to me) vegan sausage that I picked up at the health food store...there are 5 patties in this package...
...with a toasted english muffin...
...it was good...

...I'm thankful for convenient wholesome food like this...I'd prefer to make my own...I've tried a couple of recipes and I like them both...when I have time to make them...

Bryanna's Vegan Sausage
...and this one from Tracy's blog (which no longer exists)...I have it copied into my book...so if you want to try it drop me a line and I'll send it to you...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to find a 'ready meal' that is easy and good for you. My quicky meal is usually 'something' on toast! I know what is in it and it is quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete