Monday, November 04, 2013

...another busy weekend...

...it seems like we don't have anything else...
...we were here on this beautiful tree-lined street bright an early Saturday morning...
...for Scouting for Food bag distribution...that was fun...

...and then after our grocery shopping and errand running afternoon...
...we were here for Les Misables...I've seen the play before...and it's one of Hugo's books that I read (in French) at university...
...it was really, really good...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely street, wonderful trees. The houses remind me of the traditional houses in New Zealand.

    I have not seen Les Mis as it is so sad. I know a lot of people who went to see the film and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your errand running - anything like shopping on Saturday in Vashon?

    ReplyDelete