Friday, November 15, 2013

...Sister Love....

...one of the things I'm most thankful for is my Sister...I can't thank my parents enough for giving me the very best sister in the entire world!...
...she does thousands of super nice things...and yesterday...out of the blue I got a package from her...

...this funny card was inside...originally she thought it'd be a cute vegan card...
..but as you can see...she was really calling me a turkey...HA!
...I was so surprised when I opened the box...
...so much yarn-y goodness in there...

...this was probably the beginning of an afghan...but I'm just going to finish this one row and then donate it to the Prayer Shawl ministry at Church as a shawl...

...it's just row upon row of half-double crochet...it'll take about 5 minutes to finish...
...then there's a baby blue blanket started in the same stitch...
...I'll probably unravel that and use the sweet soft yarn the next time I need a blanket for a little boy...
...and then even more yarn...
...two crochet pattern booklets...one for beginners...and one for thread...there's a really pretty pineapple tablecloth and some snowflakes in that one...
...and finally...there's a zippered pouch...
...surprise!...chock full of crochet hooks and markers and needles...

...so that was a super nice and unexpected surprise!...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I suspect that is two lucky sisters. What a splendid package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, two very luck sisters!!! love ya, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...typo....lucky, of course!

    ReplyDelete