Friday, February 28, 2014

...Book Club...and Sister Love...

...of course y'all already know how awesome my sissie is...
...I always know when there's a package from her in the mailbox...as it's almost always wrapped in old aviation maps...love that!...
...and this little surprise was a book she is recommending for next month's book club meeting (at our house this month)...there are 8 'regulars' so each person winds up hosting every 8 months or so...

...so now I have the HUGE decision of what to read...I still have the Larry Ellis (In the Forest of the Night) book from last time...remember you can't read the book in advance - that's against the rules - so I kept it just in case...my sissie is recommending this one...

...so everybody let me know what's the best book you've read in the last year!...

...Thanks for all your help!

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. so many books, so little time!!! sigh....enjoy whatever one you choose!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old maps. My beloved has maritime charts but he hates to part with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete