Wednesday, February 19, 2014

...Single Serving Vegan Tuna Salad...

...this is something I make a lot...but I don't think I've ever posted about it...
...y'all know how I freeze my homemade beans in little individual size cups...

...well...I just thaw out one little muffin cup of beans...mine are about 1/2 cup each...
...and mash them with a fork...leave them a little bit chunky...
...sprinkle on some Nori...or dulse...for bit-o-the-sea flavor...
...add some vegenaise and sweet relish - about a teaspoon of each...
...some chopped celery and green onion...again about a teaspoon of each...
...this time I stuffed a whole wheat pita...
...and had some tomato soup and carrot sticks...and my new favorite tea...it's called Iced Passion...
...this is so good...I may have it for lunch again today...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does sound good! i didn't have any left overs to take for lunch today, so i'm making a tofu scramble in the microwave with some canned veggies. i keep the ingredients in the fridge at work just for such occasions. it's not pretty but tastes good! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good, I love pitta breads and the bean mix looks easy and good.

    ReplyDelete