Wednesday, April 02, 2014

W.I.P. Wednesday - Hope

...well...I'm Hope-ing to get the armholes done by the weekend...

...since there are now over 1000 stitches for each 4 row repeat...there are over 20,000 stitches here so far...it's pretty amazing when you think of it like that...each repeat takes about an hour...

...in other news...we spent the evening at the FCA banquet at church...
...I used to play the piano for our FCA when I was in high school...we met in the auditorium on Friday mornings...it seems like we often sang 'Pass it On'...then after we graduated...there was a time when Christian organizations weren't allowed to meet at a public school...and we heard that they were meeting at McDonalds on Friday mornings...but I've since heard that they are again allowed to meet in the schools...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I like the colour and the pattern of whatever you're making. It looks like it might be a sweater. That is a lot of stitching and the reason I only make small dishcloths, lol.

    ReplyDelete