Thursday, May 29, 2014

...Thrifty Thursday...

...I was looking for spring napkins when I picked up this pillowcase...for a quarter...

...I thought I could just cut it into 4 squares and hem the edges and I'd have 4 pretty spring napkins...
...such a pretty pattern...
...a tiny bit of damage...
...the old label...
...but I think I've changed my mind...at least for now...

...I stitched up the seam...
...and popped a pillow inside...and put it on my side of the bed...I know it doesn't match...but with the bed made up you can't see it...

...it's such a happy little thing...

...What do you think?...pillowcase...or napkins?

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. I like it as a pillowcase. Will make you sleep good. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, sweet! i've been busy the last couple of days and just now caught up with your week. love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. that cheese looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the happy green. :)
    i vote either napkins or toss pillow - so you can see it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quarter! What amazing value. It is great as a pillowcase and it would be great as napkins. I wish we had such splendid thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete