Wednesday, September 10, 2014

...W.I.P. Wednesday...New Door Trim...

...since I can't show you the Great-Niece's Baby Blanket yet...that would be the knitting W.I.P.

...and this month's book club book is 'The Invention of Wings'...a good read...my favorite part was the afterword...where the author Sue Monk Kidd tells which parts of the book are fact and which are fiction...of course I checked our Sarah Grimke...and found that pretty interesting too...
...in other W.I.P. news...I've finished staining the trim for the two new doors...the walnut will go downstairs and the oak upstairs...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. A great niece, scary! The trim will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, pretty wood!

    and i loved Invention of Wings also!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Karen. She told me about the book and I read it too. MOM

    ReplyDelete