Monday, November 17, 2014

...Baby's Hat...

...I went to my neighbor's baby shower over the weekend...it was an Open House Baby Shower and it was just drop in and leave when you please...which was so nice...

...I took the baby blanket that I'd made for her...and I also finished a sweet little One Hour Baby Hat...
...I'm thinking that it doesn't even take me an hour to make one of these...I've made so many...
...it's just about the last of the old Red Heart Baby Fingering Variegated Yarn...

...and I'm loving the pattern that this one made...it's almost striped...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!



...oh...guess what...I just found out that another neighbor across the street is expecting her first babe in March...and this time it's a boy...

...I think I may do the big stripes in boy colours...that one was so easy...

3 comments:

  1. there must be something in the water....oh that was baaaaddd!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute little hat; like you, I make a lot of hats to give away...need to make another one for a young girl about ready to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blanket it such a lovely and useful gift. That someone has taken the time and trouble to knit one is so special

    ReplyDelete