Saturday, November 08, 2014

...International Friends...

...if y'all have been reading the blog for very long...you'll feel like you know Maureen...as she often comments...and she and I have become email pen pals...

...we have a lot in common...we enjoy a lot of the same things...books...music...food...dogs...knitting...family...

...and it's fun to connect with someone so far away...
...when I was trying to choose a book for Bookclub...Maureen mentioned some books that she had read and liked...and she offered to send them to me...all the way across the pond...

...even so...I was surprised to find an international package in the mail...surprised in a very good way...
...and it was packed full of nice things...three books that I can't wait to read...and lovely little card...and best of all...one of Maureen's original linos...an adorable spotted dog...

...I'll be popping that baby into a frame...I love it so...

...and I think I'm going to read The Home Maker by Dorothy Canfield first...

...THANKS Maureen!

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Teresa. Your blog brings me a touch of joy from the US most days and I am very grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very sweet of Maureen! love the doggie - looks a lot like Jack!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool gift! What are all of the book titles?

    ReplyDelete