Monday, January 12, 2015

...Sophie's Vegan Fish...

Remember several months ago...when I was in North Carolina...I went to the SDA store and bought a bunch of vegan food...
...including this fish...

...well I was going through the chest freezer over the weekend and I found it...my chest freezer is notorious for hiding food from me...anywhoo..I got it out and it seemed to be perfectly fine in it's frozen state...
...so...I cooked it up for a quick lunch...
...and whipped up some vegan tartar sauce...just vegenaise and chopped pickle and onion...
...it was really good...crunchy and fishy...with a hint of lemon...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

4 comments:

  1. that does look yummy! good food for chilly nights! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a crunch coating, this looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks YUMMY!!!

    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger, and just thought I would stop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same... or better yet, keep in touch!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently tried vegan shrimp...it was unsettling. The faux fish I have had is pretty OK.

    ReplyDelete