Saturday, April 18, 2015

...Vegan Tofu Feta...and a Big Vegan Greek Salad...

...my lunch today...
...a couple of days ago...I cubed up a block of firm tofu...using my egg slicer...like I did for the cottage cheese here...and mixed it with some lemon juice...vinegar and Italian seasoning...
...the measurements are not exact...but probably a 1/4 cup of lemon juice and a 1/2 cup of apple cider vegar...and a couple of teaspoons of herbs...and let it marinate a few hours...or overnight...or a couple of days...
...then just assemble your Greek Salad...I added pickled baby beets and black Kalamata olives and a generous serving of the tofu feta on top...
...it was delicious...and it might look like this salad was big enough for all of us...but I really did eat the whole thing all by myself...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. that looks wonderful, especially the olives....Mom will say eewwww, of course!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about the olives, the rest looks and sounds delicious. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem, it is salad and so one can eat as much as one wants!

    ReplyDelete