Monday, June 08, 2015

...Master Bath Light...

...I thought I had shown y'all this light...but I can't find the post...
...these are the sconces that came with the light...
...but I found these milk glass ones and thought I'd like them better...I think I thought these pretty fluted ones would go better with the old fashioned bath and claw foot tub that we're not doing...
...so...in the end...we went with the original ones...(sorry for the blurry photo...not sure what's up with that...but this is the only one I have...and it can't be redone...and there's zero chance that the Man will pose for one...HA!)...

...FINAL photos of this reno tomorrow...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I think these lights are pretty and because there are three they will give a fab light for those close to jobs that one needs the mirror for.

    ReplyDelete