Monday, October 05, 2015

...Over the Weekend...

...it was time for the Friday Night Movie and it was my turn to pick...
...and Disney's original Fantasia appeared in our queue...so I chose that...

...have you ever seen it?

...we'd heard rumors that it was only any good if you were on drugs...HA!
...but even without any drugs I thought is was good...not too sure about the boys...a couple of my favorite things...from the Nutcracker Suite by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky...the dancing leaves...
...and the little seeds...
...and then it poured rain all night...I had emptied 2 1/2 inches of water from the rain gauge when I took Jack out at about 9 PM...and this is how much it rained in about 12 hours...

...but thankfully we had no damage and no power outage...
...and that's just a funny note that Scout's frustrated Band Director posted...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've been watching the rain there! Rich and Miranda planned a 4 day trip to Charleston for their 3rd anniversary starting this Sunday....but changed plans once it was clear that charleston was flooded!

    Can't remember seeing Fantasia....must have been the drugs. Haha.

    Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Fantasia when I was quite young and I loved it.

    We have been having very heavy rain as well, more to come!

    ReplyDelete