Wednesday, October 28, 2015

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...so...Last week at the Prayer Shawl group...after I turned in the B.A.B.Y. Boy Blanket...(I know I need to get the pattern done...and I will soon...I promise)...they asked us each to try and knit a scarf before the November meeting...they want to send them up to a Mission in West Virginia...funny...WV...and sweet...
...so I cast on right away...it's Lion Brand Heartland...Mammoth Cave..
...I'm about halfway done...no real pattern...I started knitting garter for 16 rows...and then switched to stockinette stitch for the length of the scarf...and then I'll finish with the same garter stitch at the other end...

...I've got another secret little baby blanket for my nephew that I'm working on too...but I still think that I'll be done by the 16th...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some lucky folks! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ready for the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete