Monday, January 25, 2016

...Snow + Ice + (Vegan) Cream = Snice Cream...

...we put a nice big bowl out in the back of the truck (because we know Callie never gets in the back of the truck) to catch some clean snow...
...we did have some snow...but we basically had 4 inches of sleet...
...but of course the Vitamix can quite easily turn that into smooth creamy goodness...
...we always ate it in a bowl like ice cream when I was little...but Scout wanted his with a straw...more like a milkshake...
...Have you ever made snow cream?...
...or snice cream as the case may be?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of snow cream! It looks worth a go - all we need is snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to make a few things with snow (to eat) when I was young but I can't remember how to do any of it. One of them was like toffee on snow. I'd be afraid now that the snow is dirty or filled with chemicals lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, you know i have! but i haven't made it lately!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and I hope I get a chance to make it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete