Thursday, March 17, 2016

...What I Ate Yesterday...

...for breakfast I toasted a vegan frozen waffle...
...then I grabbed a handful of frozen blueberries...
...and spread them evenly over the toasted waffle...
...and then just microwaved for a few seconds...
...and that was really yummy...crunchy with the sweet 'pop' of the berries...

Breakfast: Vegan Waffle with Blueberries
...then for lunch..I had a bunch of random leftovers...sorry that's not very exciting...
...and I had a half of a sweet potato leftover from dinner last night...so I broiled it with some cinnamon and sugar and added some canned pineapple chunks...so that was kinda dessert-ish...

Lunch - leftovers >
...then dinner was the last Lenten Supper at Church...the Youth were serving this week...and they were having baked ziti and salad and bread...so mine is not really baked...and it doesn't have any cheese...really just marinara and noodles...but I'm still thankful for a nice vegan meal...with salad and vegan mint cookies for dessert...Perfect!

Dinner - Pasta and Marinara, salad, vegan mint cookies

...go ahead...inspire me with what you ate today?

...and have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. i didn't take a photo, but for lunch i made a "tofu scramble", sortof like we've had for breakfast. but i browned alot of onion, some celery, mushrooms and sliced water chestnuts. topped with a bunch of soy sauce.....very tasty!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete