Friday, April 22, 2016

...Spring Cleaning Cont. ...

...shhh...I took a surreptitious photo of the Man...he vacuumed all of the floors...baseboards and vents...and took the covers off and vacuumed as far into the ductwork as he could reach...
...and I scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors...you know...hands and knees kind of scrubbing...which I'm sad to say really only happens once a year around here...I do have a Swiffer mop thingy that I run over the floors every Saturday...

...how's your spring cleaning going...and how often do you 'scrub' your kitchen floors?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. you are baaaad snapping that photo!! we won't tell!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a steamer that cleans them really well but it happens about - let's just say when it needs it! Otherwise the same as you.

    ReplyDelete