Thursday, June 09, 2016

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...taking a cue from Elizabeth (who blogs at Bits of Sunshine)...
...I had a leftover sweet potato...and Elizabeth had suggested that she often eats sweet potato with oatmeal...
...that sounded like a perfect combination to me...I added some English walnuts...and a drizzle of Maple Syrup...

...a super yummy breakfast...Thanks Elizabeth!

Breakfast - Oatmeal with Sweet Potato, Walnuts and Maple Syrup
...and after such a hearty breakfast...I didn't need very much lunch at all...so I just had some leftover vegan cornbread and almond milk...

Lunch - Vegan Cornbread and Milk
...and then a super easy supper...

Dinner - TVP Beef strips from the SDA store, Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits, Stewed potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, Homemade Applesauce...

...your turn...tell me what you ate yesterday!

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Bread and milk, there's a dish from my childhood! We had it sweetened with sugar.

    Yesterday: usual breakfast, salad and homemade bread for lunch, dinner was tomato and vegetable casserole with butter (lima) beans and brown rice. Later, for a snack we had some tinned fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this working perfectly as I sometimes make it with carrots. I will have to try this soon as I often have sweet potatoes at home.

    ReplyDelete