Wednesday, June 08, 2016

...W.I.P. Wednesday...Camo Afghan F.O. ...

...so given that this is the last time y'all saw the camo afghan...on May 25th...
...and this was it's status last Wednesday...I didn't post a WIP because of the "week of hair"...

...I was a little bit concerned that I wouldn't finish it...but I figured that if I didn't get the last few rows of my chart done...no one would really be the wiser...ssshhh...
...but fairly early on Saturday I finished...so YAY!...

...and I'm really happy with how it turned out...

...one of the things I'm happiest about is that I actually wove in MOST of the threads as I went along...I'm always slightly daunted by all the threads that have to be woven in at the end of a project with a lot of colour changes...so I was thrilled not to have much of that to do on Saturday...I gave it a quick wash...and then tied on the little 2016 charm...

...I'll post a pattern soon...with the chart I used...already some people have requested one in pink/white/grey for a little girl...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. so neat! i'm always amazed at what you do "with a little bit of string"...haha.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice. I did like the first one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like camo. Well done for finishing on time!

    ReplyDelete