Thursday, September 29, 2016

...W.I.P. Wednesday...on Thursday...

...a day late because yesterday Affectioknit was TEN years old...
...it's a ruffle-y scarf for my dear friend Amy's birthday...which was in JUNE!!!...
...obviously I couldn't post about it and ruin the surprise...and it's taken us that long to get our schedules meshed for a get together...
...just a simple knit over 5 stitches...I used the same method I used for my sweet sissie's Starbella scarf...

...this is
...and then I tucked it inside a little travel case that says 'blessed'...

...we had such a nice visit...

...what's in your work basket this week?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. In my workbasket is a sweater for my son, I'm knitting it as a Christmas gift. It is dark brown aran yarn, quick to knit.

    I am reading Conrad Richter's 'Awakening Land'. The Fields came from here and arrived quickly but The Trees came from America and has taken 21 days! However, I couldn't resist starting it and have read the first book. Inside is an inscription I can't read but to someone as a Christmas gift, Xmas 1940 is what it says. The book had been published that year. I do like to see such inscriptions and messages in second hand books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful scarf - i love mine!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete