Wednesday, November 16, 2016

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I've had a couple of F.O.'s this week already with the Sweet Little Blue Baby Blanket and the Super Simple (and Quick) Light and Lacy Shawl Pattern...

...so I thought I'd share a garden variety W.I.P. ...
...we got another garbage of mixed greens again...tender greens, rape, mustard and turnip...

...so we washed them really really well...
...and used all three of our biggest pots to cook them...
...and an F.O. of the kitchen variety...

...10 pints of greens for the freezer...and a couple of quarts for eating fresh over the next few days...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. That will be a nice taste of summer during the cold weather. You are so lucky to have such generous friends. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, i don't have anyone giving me bags of greens this year! i need some new friends!! love, k

    ReplyDelete